photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Project, pt. 7

First, I would like to say that I did a guest post for Annika of A Sweet Release. Check it out by clicking here! Hopefully it is up today and I didn't get the date wrong :/

Back to the project...
"leaves"
leaves

This is photo 7 titled "leaves" from the current project I'm working on (if you want the details about the project, click here). This wasn't a planned photo. So far for the project I imagined a person with a specific nature background and posture with stick figure that I drew in a notebook.

Nick and I where walking around his parents place where we came across this droopy looking tree that I thought would make for a great background. This is partly why I have so many pictures of Nick. I asked him to droop his head forward to mimic the tree. I really like the different textures of the leaves, hair, and skin. That kind of combination of 3 textures keeps popping up in this project. It was an unexpected theme, but I like that it happened.

2 comments:

Annika said...

Yup! Right date and always getting lots of love ;-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you here - you did get an especially nice array of textures. The hair against those leaves is really nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...