photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photo Project Part VIII

Lace Socks by Let It Be Raw
Lace Socks, a photo by Let It Be Raw on Flickr.

Much of my project relies on the human body and texture. This photo idea is no different because I thought these lace socks would add a fun pattern and interesting shadows. However this photo seems to give off a much more playful and weird tone then the rest of my project. I don't know if it's because the lace seems childish or that a foot missing from one sock, but the emotion is different.

To me it feels odd and empty in a funny but uncomfortable way because of the missing foot. I can't quite explain it and I'm not even sure I like it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...