photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BART I love you

BART by Let It Be Raw
BART, a photo by Let It Be Raw on Flickr.

I used to take BART everywhere in the bay area. This was taken on a quiet morning with a point and shoot camera I bought for 1$. I still have that camera and use it rarely (so rare that the roll of film I last used in it was expired). It is a great little camera to carry around when you want to take a photo quickly and discreetly in a well lit area. It is also a great camera to experiment with if you want to play around with sun flares, shadows or test light situations because it is using a quick shutter speed (probably 1/500 of a second) that would probably not be used if a manual camera was in it's place.

That being said, the little 1$ camera reminds me to use shutter speeds I wouldn't normally in certain lighting situations and to never stop experimenting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...