photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oasis

Summer Leaves

Stump

A photo friend and I found a very magical and beautiful place on the way to Uvas Canyon, right next to a creek. It was mostly magical because we had been driving around Coyote Valley finding places to take pictures when it was 101 degrees out and were ecstatic to find a cool and shady place with water. In other words, we found an Oasis.

I was surprised that these images came out at all because I hadn't used the Yashica in low lighting yet and didn't know what to expect (and I had left the tripod at home). Surprisingly these images didn't come out blurry (I have lots of practice as a human tripod).

I'm thinking this Friday will be the perfect time to experiment with the medium format camera at night because there will be a full moon. I'm going to get really nerdy/excited about this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...