photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Guest Post --- Nadiine-X

Hi everyone! My name's Nadine and I am currently about to begin my last year as a fine art student. It's been so manic and everything has come and gone so quickly! There has been so many tough times and times where I have lost creativity and ambition. But there has been five sayings and pieces of artwork that have kept me going and inspired me - which I would love to share with you.


Tuttomundo - Keith Haring


"I don't think art is propaganda; it should be
something that liberates the soul, provokes the imagination and
encourages people to go further. It celebrates humanity instead of
manipulating it."

Keith Haring




The Dutch Settlers Part 1


"I don't think about art when I'm working. I try to think about life."

Jean-Michel Basquait



Galaxy


"I have no fear of making changes, destroying the image, etc., because the painting has a life of its own"

Jackson Pollock






“Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with
talent, leave the house before you find something worth staying in for. ”

Banksy


I hope you enjoyed this post - sorry its a tad bit short but you can see more things that inspire me over at my blog - here. Thank-you Kiley for having me :)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...