photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Off highway 1

Can I just point out the obvious really quick here and say that I love the California coast. There is something so thrilling to me about driving along the windy coast road on a warm day, pulling over to stare at the ocean or eat cheese, bread, and avocados. It's almost like a dream, maybe because it makes me feel so warm like I've just woken up on a Sunday morning... I digress. California does weird things to me sometimes.




I had a great time traveling with my two good friends last Sunday. We drove into Pfieffer park in Big Sur and hiked up to a waterfall. It was one of those trips where someone falls asleep in the back seat because the day is so relaxing. We stopped by one of the many beaches on our return drip and climbed on rocks. The waves were huge and the winter warmth was unreal.



The rockier, the better!

These images are all from instagram. Follow me here!

3 comments:

cb said...

i love that instgram made them look like old 70's pictures. these are great!
xo,
cb

Shutterbug said...

i'm new to your blog. just wanted to say i think it's great that you are using film! i love that vintage vibe. cool photos, btw. keep it up! :)

Julia said...

beautiful coast and beautiful photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...