photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Planning For Fall

I'm not yet ready for Summer to end, but I can't help thinking about projects and plans for Fall. The air will be crisp and I will be able to photograph rosy cheeks and mushrooms!

ZAC!

Paul, Eric and John

Nick and Jack

Blog Projects for Fall

  • Jewelry Tutorials (I have one for this Thursday!)
  • Sleepy Time Tincture Tutorial (I made some for friends a couple years ago and they turned out OK. This year they will be better.)
  • Mushroom foraging and photography
  • Recipes to share (I might have one for next week). I can't photograph on an empty stomach! That would be unheard of.
  • A give away possibly? If people are interested, I would love to give stuff to them.
  • More black and white photography
I know that list isn't very long, but each item is a lot of thought at work. Do you have any plans for Fall?

2 comments:

cb said...

can't wait for all these awesome projects but i too don't want summer to end, i need more warm sunshine!!!
xo,
cb

Let It Be Raw said...

I have fall fever cause it's so friggin' hot today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...