photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Monday, June 25, 2012

My Favorite Beach

The California Coast may be windy (and sometimes chilly) but that doesn't stop me from going to my favorite beach, Panther. It has everything I could ever want from a beach - low traffic, secluded areas, caves, beautiful cliffs, scenery, and warm sand. I used the film rolls from the fisheye and plastic lens camera from my memorial day weekend toy camera extravaganza.

back and the sea
Looking at the ocean. I need a haircut.


warm sun
It was really hard keeping my eyes open in the bright sun!

Natasha and shells
Natasha being really cute and gathering shells from the sand.


I miss the beach already. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...