photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Salad

I haven't shared any of my favorite meals on this blog in quite a long time! I really enjoy cooking and experimenting with meals. I'm so busy during the week that I often reuse past grocery lists and reuse the food from that list in a different way so I don't get bored. This salad was a result of one of those lists and the result of my love of fingerling potatoes.

It's a salad that's simple, healthy and hearty.


Recipe:
  1. Bake fingerling potatoes at 425 till done (about 25 minutes with olive oil, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and cider vinegar)
  2. Hard boils eggs!!!
  3. Chop up lettuce and tomatoes (I use my favorite - yellow heirloom tomatoes).
  4. Put all the veggies in a bowl and toss with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and cider vinegar.
  5. Add dried cranberries and goat cheese. Sometimes I like to add nuts.
  6. Slice hard boiled eggs to add on top of salad, and don't forget to add the fingerlings!!


2 comments:

cb said...

That is a great salad. We make something similar to that, that i love. We had a salad tonight with eggs. Eggs are amazing arent they.
Xo,cb

Let It Be Raw said...

Farm fresh eggs are my life now! I eat so many that I can actually notice a change in the strength and feel of my hair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...