photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Sunday, March 14, 2010

December 2006

It is already becoming difficult for me to place my photography on a linear time line because my life in junior college was very static during the school year. Fortunately there was major movement and adventure during holidays and summer. I can remember what happened during those days, where I was, who was there, what we did, but I can't give an exact time. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I went on this adventure during a winter break in December of 2006.To be honest, I have to say that I have been withholding pictures. This began with the creation of the blog because I did not want to have posts which felt cramped with photos. However, I just used that to rationalize my lack of confidence in sharing photos. I revealed less because I only wanted to show what I thought to be good pictures. As my blogging continues, I have begun adding more. I'm not entirely sure if this is because I feel I made some improvement in photography over a course of time or if I am becoming more confident with showing more to strangers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...