photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

San Francisco, I can see the sky!


I'm not a big city scape kind of person nor am I very professional with a digital camera, but I did have fun taking pictures of the city. These photos are actually from a trip that my photo class went on. We had a lot of fun and I was very happy to learn more about digital cameras from my classmates who are far more technically advanced than I am when it comes to digital photography and Photoshop. It was a fantastically nerdy day as small groups of us ran around the ferry building talking photography and lugging around tripods, lenses, film, and cameras.

I might take a digital photography class over summer. I'm slightly anxious about the idea because I like to remain true to my love of film, however I want to create images that can be reprinted and manipulated easily if needed for my future online shop. However, it is not even an issue right now because I don't own a DSLR camera, I've been borrowing one. I'm hoping that I can make enough money with selling prints to buy cameras and related equipment. We'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...