photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mary's Wedding

Mary's wedding was the first wedding I've been to that I enjoyed being present for. The decorations were a beautiful representation of a romantic California past with antique farming equipment, a model t ford, candy, flowers, a barn, old cameras and twinkle lights. The wedding and reception were outside and it couldn't have been a nicer day. I was busy throughout the day doing a photo booth set up for the bride (which was a lot of fun) but managed to sneak in a few film snap shots. I also had my tripod ready at my side for the evening.

I made sure to pay a lot of attention to the wedding photographer to get a grasp of what I would be getting myself into if I were to choose that path. The photography would be no problem (once I had the equipment) nor would scheduling the shots for the day(I'm an excellent and organized planner), but I would definitely need help on the business end. I have a lot to think about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...