photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photo Project Part V

mint profile by Let It Be Raw
mint profile, a photo by Let It Be Raw on Flickr.

This is a scanned negative. The other pictures for my project were actually self-developed and then scanned, but now I can't scan the rest because I turned in the project yesterday (I haven't been keeping up with posting about it).

This one couples well with with another picture of Nick with mint leaves and mustard flowers in his mouth. I see it as an example of you are what you eat, but the emotion of his face with the closed eyes goes much farther than saying. There is something associated there with the powers of nature and beauty, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Posting these photos is a bit like baring my soul to strangers who see many different things in it about my emotions. I learned that yesterday when my project was critiqued by the class. They saw so many deep and different emotions and it blew me away. I worked so hard taking and developing all of those photographs that maybe my soul really is a part of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...