photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Friday, June 17, 2011

Medium Format Love!


I don't think it is possible for me to be anymore in love with medium format. Te quality of these photos is just outstanding! And I just love the colors the the film (Kodak Portra 160 vivid color) I'm using right now. Vivid color and neutral color are my two favorite films made by Kodak because they look so great after development and I hardly ever have to use any photoshop touch-ups. The only part of these photos that I edited were the addition of my website.

These four pictures and the previous post of the Celtic band photo are the start of my portfolio. I need something to show that isn't personal photography to prove that I can take photos for other people and not just myself. That doesn't mean I'm not being creative or having fun, because I totally am. I mean look, there is a llama and a city girl! It's great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...