photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Whiskey Decanter (Studio Light Table)

Whiskey Decanter by Let It Be Raw
Whiskey Decanter, a photo by Let It Be Raw on Flickr.

Ah yes, the glorious whiskey decanter. I love whiskey and my man knows that I love whiskey, so having a fancy-ass bottle to put all that whiskey love in is more than awesome. I don't think I've ever been smitten by glass such as this before (say, except for Penelope).

So that was strange.

I added a rose and orange gel to the back light behind the table to try and recreate the color of the decanter while using both a main and fill light. I think it came out quite lovely and perhaps a little romantic.

I could so do a whiskey commercial with this decanter like Bill Murray does in Lost in Translation. Whiskey it not just thirsted by old men with beards who smoke cigars, but by young and eccentric women in their 20s.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...