photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Photo Project Part III

Mud Head by Let It Be Raw
Mud Head, a photo by Let It Be Raw on Flickr.

This picture is the one that almost made me change my entire project to be about texture. I was thinking all kinds a weird ways to get odd texture in hair like eggs, mayonnaise, jam and more. I might try and do one more of those pictures anyways and somehow sneak it into the project.

I can still use this for my project because of the texture of her hair was created to change her hair color. It's henna, a hair dye, and it looks like mud. The process looks terrible, but the result is a change. I don't really have anything coherent to suggest with this picture. I just love the texture.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...