photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Photo Project Part II

Mums Hands by Let It Be Raw
Mums Hands, a photo by Let It Be Raw on Flickr.

This is a photo idea I'm still working on for my project. It may or may not make it into the final 10.

I was trying to make beauty seem out of context in this photo by distracting the simplicity of hands with rings, painted nails and a silky patterned back ground. It almost works for me, but I'm still tweaking the composition. I want to make all the objects considered beautiful as more of a background so that my eyes are drawn more to the simplicity of skin.

I'll be posting individual photos for a while unless two work well together so that I can brainstorm my ideas about them. I have to be able to write a cohesive paper and talk about an idea when I present my work to my peers, so this is good practice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...