photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summer, 2013

Sometimes it takes a year to develop a roll of film. I'm not sure why, but a lot of the photos I took were out of focus. Could be something with the lens or maybe I was just taking shitty pictures with my glasses on. Most of the images are super grainy (love!) because I used 400spd Illford B+W. Here are some highlights from Summer of 2013:

Untitled
I have no idea where this is. Friends, your thoughts?

Look at that bearded fellow...
Gilroy, CA. At a friends going away party. We are adults and tractors are fun.

Brandon
Santa Cruz, CA. A portrait of my Love in one of my favorite places.

a cut
Tollhouse, CA. That scrape is now a scar 1 year later.

Brandon with Red Dog
Tollhouse, CA. Brandon and Red Dog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...