photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Claire and Steven

I went to Arcata over Mother's day do go to my friends' graduation. It was a little bitter-sweet as graduations are... a sort of end of an era kind of thing.

In particular, one of my friends and his room mates where graduating and moving out of their house to far away places. It wasn't my good-bye, but I was still feeling pretty sad about it all. One of the roommates, Claire, asked me to take a picture of her and her partner because they're moving far apart (her - Alaska, him - California Bay Area). I'm glad there was a camera at my eyes the whole time because I was pretty teary-eyed.

Claire+Steven

Claire+Steven

Claire+Steven

My free trial of photoshop ran out so I need to find some other way to edit these. I used my Nikon Nikkormat (35mm) but the meter was running a little funky. I changed the battery but I think there is something wrong with the sensor. One day I'll get a hand-held light meter and all my problems will be solved!

Besides the lighting issue, I like these images. The colors are nice and the love between the two is very sincere. I'm glad I had a camera with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...