photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Holga #3

Holga images from April. Sometimes when I take pictures for the sake of taking pictures, the images tend to not come out all that interesting. They are definitely Spring themed - here are a few of the better ones:



Running in Trees
I rather like the way this turned out. It was originally an action shot, but I took it too soon. The only way I could think of to fix it was by making it a double exposure with trees.

Boys in the creek
The creek provided a surprising amount of fun.

Spring
Spring flowers - not intended to be so dark, but I kinda like it that way.

2 comments:

cb said...

i love how all of them turned out! they are fantastic and the colors are amazing!
xo,
cb

Sue said...

Holga pics are some of my favs. LOVE these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...