photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photo Project Part IV

My Father's Scar by Let It Be Raw
My Father's Scar, a photo by Let It Be Raw on Flickr.

This is my favorite and best photo that I have made so far for my final project. I added eye shadow to my father's scar to make it more noticeable on film.

Scars say a lot about beauty, especially large ones because they attract curiosity and tell more of a story about a person then other concepts of beauty do (such as long hair, muscle, or shaved legs). For me, part of the story and curiosity comes from the lack of control a scar presents; make up and out fits change, but scars will always be there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...