photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beginning of the Photo Project

Nick by Let It Be Raw
Nick, a photo by Let It Be Raw on Flickr.

So, putting my color film project aside for my photo class, I am now working on a new project in black and white.

I'm trying to make a project that consists of taking aspects of beauty or daily activities that people do to make themselves reach a certain standard of beauty, then presenting these ideas out of context.

My idea for this project isn't very clear with this picture alone, but as I post more I'm hoping it will become something that can be interpreted without explanation. Will see.

As always with these projects, they seem to turn on me at some point and become something else. This 10 picture project isn't due until the middle or so of June, so I suspect I may have an entirely different description for this project then.

I was trying to do something that represented the beauty of a clean mouth (both in language and hygiene) and beautiful lips. I used mint leaves for taste and mustard flowers for beauty. I wanted to make sure the plants were edible so Nick wouldn't choke.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...