photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Friday, November 16, 2012

Tumblr Funblr

I have a tumblr for my photography (find me here at klmletitberaw), and I found a few things lately that I couldn't help but share:


I feel this way when there is only one cat on my bed.
source


I would hang this and many more of Kirsten's Illustrations in my house.
Kirsten Rothbart Illustration

I really enjoy creative fish tanks.
I use vases from goodwill, but boy this old TV sure is a good idea!  
There wasn't an original source for this, only backtracked it to here 

It's a book vending machine!!!!! Get a random book for  $2
Scribner Books. 

Every day all day.
source


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I love the last one. Every time I see a dog being walked, I just want to pet it.

cb said...

i love tumblr. and yes with one kitty i feel the same way, why do they need that much room anyways! hehe
xo,
cb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...