It's a salad that's simple, healthy and hearty.
- Bake fingerling potatoes at 425 till done (about 25 minutes with olive oil, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and cider vinegar)
- Hard boils eggs!!!
- Chop up lettuce and tomatoes (I use my favorite - yellow heirloom tomatoes).
- Put all the veggies in a bowl and toss with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and cider vinegar.
- Add dried cranberries and goat cheese. Sometimes I like to add nuts.
- Slice hard boiled eggs to add on top of salad, and don't forget to add the fingerlings!!