photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Saturday, June 30, 2012

110 Film

I thrifted a vivitar 24mm from Goodwill yesterday. My friend Dev shot with one something like 5 years ago when Walgreens still developed 110 film. Thing is, now the film isn't made anymore. I found expired film on EBay but I'm having a hard time finding a place to develop that doesn't require me to mail in film. I've mailed film before, but there are a lot of ifs going on with this film - it may be too expired, the camera may not work , and the pictures might be terrible. So, I'm looking for a cheaper route at least for the first test roll I do. Does anyone out there have any clever ideas or done this recently?

And for kicks, here is a picture of Louie being all sleepy. Don't be fooled, he is a fat jerk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...