photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sea Blocks


by land or by sea
Something new I've been playing with. Just trying to find the right combination of images next to each other, which is harder than it looks, at least for me.

In other news... 

I find out if I get to keep my job or not in a couple of weeks. Things are a little overwhelming right now and it makes me feel like my life is a fart. All I want to do is go outside and take pictures, damn it! And I do. And then I want to do it all over again. I don't know I could handle being unemployed again like I was before - so I'm hoping something good will happen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them! So lovely

cb said...

i think these work great together! i'll keep my fingers crossed that you keep your job!!!
xo,
cb

cb said...

i think these work great together! i'll keep my fingers crossed that you keep your job!!!
xo,
cb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...