photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Friday, April 13, 2012

Flickr Favorites #27

This weeks Flickr Favorites: images that inspire my photographic ideas. 
1.
Untitled
2.
Untitled
3.
Untitled
4.
Untitled

3. jäzz

I tried to find photos that I would either consider to by my style or that I would like to imitate. That's part of the reason while my eyes gobble up photos non-stop. Anyone else feel that way?

p.s. I have good news to share over the weekend!!!!!!

2 comments:

cb said...

ooh the first one is cool but kinda creepy. reminds me of the movie the shinning and the creepy twin girls! i love the wallpaper and how she kinda matches the backdrop. the last picture is also really cool. i think maybe trying that with some of your pictures would be really interesting!
xo,
cb

Unknown said...

The first one reminded me of the shining too! Haha creepy awesome photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...