photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Monday, September 19, 2011

Guest Post --- A Tiny Rocket




Hello! it' me Erika from A Tiny Rocket. I am an oil painting blogger and I love snapping pictures. I always keep my camera handy to captures life's little special moments and all of the moments in between. Here are a couple of tips and tricks that I learned to help take better pictures.



1. Take lots of pictures! The more pictures you take the more chance you have in capturing that special magic in a photo. I keep a camera on me at all times- even if it's just my smart phone camera because you will never know when you will see something that inspires you.



2. Don't be afraid to get up close and personal! I know especially for pet photography or taking pictures of objects- it's the best when you can get up close and see all of the little hairs on your little puppy or kitty. I know my pug monsters love getting their pictures taken and seem to get more and more diva like in front of the camera.



3. Have fun and don't be afraid to try something new. Don't be afraid to try and fun angle or messing around with the focus or shutter! I hate reading instructions- I am a learner by doing and experimenting. Do something unexpected. Discover all the fun things and buttons about your camera. You aren't going to know what works for you and your photography style unless you have fun and see what you think looks best through the lens.



Now go get em! Take some photos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...