photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Friday, August 5, 2011

Starving Artist

Evergreen

This is a reprint from a negative I developed and printed that is available now at my store. I would like to add more of my photography, but I can't do so until most of what I have up in my Etsy store is sold (I'm not kidding about the starving artist thing). If you're interested in this print or others, please check out my Etsy. I would also love input about the look, quality, and prices in my store.

I put my heart into taking and printing all of my film photography because I love film, but I do get discouraged some times. I still feel closer to my goal of having a small business where I get to make art every day, but starting from scratch is a trial.

p.s.

DSC00832

Remember these two cuties? I'm selling them on Etsy (check it out here). I have way too many mugs and owl related things, but if you're an avid owl collector I'm sure this pair would make a lovely addition to your collection!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...