photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Saturday, August 20, 2011

More Expired Film - the most damaged part of the film

I have three more pictures to share from a roll of expired film that I took last week. I posted most of the images from that roll in this post. I saved these last 3 for today because they are my favorite from the bunch. The end of the roll was the most damaged, but the effect the damage had on the images was really fascinating.

Sand and Tide
Mollusk in the sand.

Erosion
My favorite of the most damaged images of rocks and erosion at the beach.

I also have an August Break picture to add:



August 12th
August 12th
Soft tumbled beach rocks.

Expired film is really fun to experiment with. I've used other rolls with dates starting from 2005-2006, but I haven't used older so I don't really know how the effects change images. A lot also depends on how well the film was taken care of over the past 5 or more years because sun and heat can do a lot of damage. But, if you have expired film, I say go for it! It's a lot of fun in not knowing how your images will turn out, if at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...