photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yellow shades - the new black and white


This was a very happy day for me. There is definitely a connection between the use of the yellow filter and my mood, especially for this set of photos which conveys the memory of the sun, the afternoon, and my best friend. I didn't take a picture of him. Everything is in the lighting, shade, shapes, and warmth. In a way, this seems corny, but I can feel friendship from these pictures. For everyone else without this background knowledge, they're nature or perspective photos. Usually when I see a photographers work, and there are no visible people in the photos, I assume that artist was alone. A lot is missed from outside the frame when the viewer is forced into a composed perception.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...