photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Film is back!

Film is back!

the city is on fire

devil rooster



Ok, so film has always been here. I just haven't been getting rolls developed as frequently as I could be. I also haven't been taking as many pictures up until recently. But, I do have more coming and some cute shots from last summer and my 26th Birthday.

These 3 shots are from some really horrible red scale film I bought for some god forsaken reason. I thought it would be a fun experience, which it was, but only for about 3 frames. After that, I was bored with the idea that all the frames would be RED. It was a roll of 36, but I only shot maybe 15 frames before I ended it. These 3 are the best that came off the roll - the rest were really far too dark to make out much. Next time, I will just use a red filter rather than this type of film.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...