photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Polaroid me and keeping calm

gemini

I haven't done this in a while, but I used to paint on polaroid pictures that I didn't find interesting. Really, the goal was to make them a little more colorful and well, to over-use the word, interesting. This one I made about 5 years ago. Nick and I were going on a photo adventure (before we were dating!) and he took this polaroid of me. I took it home and painted my rainbow alternate ego on it. It's also a play on the gemini twins (I'm a late May baby). 

So this image is a rerun goodie. I will be sharing new things this week, but that will be after tomorrow's interview. I'm getting really nervous, but I have been trying to practice as much as possible to keep myself calm (and to not projectile vomit on the hiring committee). 

Any tips or suggestions?

1 comment:

cb said...

I wish the polAriod film we boight at the thrift store worked but sadly it didnt :( i love the idea of drawing on them!
Xo,cb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...