photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Project, pt.2

"Creek"
Creek

This is photo 2 titled "creek" from the current project I'm working on (if you want the details about the project, click here). I am absolutely pleased with the way this photo came out. I had to do little post processing when developing the print and hardly had to do anything to the contrast (thanks red filter!). Her skin isn't too bright and her hair and the creek aren't too dark.

I don't remember her name, but she is a friend of a friend. She has this pretty long hair that flowed beautifully in the water. I thought that long wet hair would work great with the creek as the background. The sun added a nice touch of lovely wavy-looking highlights to her hair. I'm pretty happy with the body and nature mimicry in this photo.

News:
  • I have more b sides to share this week.
  • I'm nervous about waiting to hear back from two interviews. I'm thinking positive thoughts right now. 7 months is far too long to be without work.
  • I'm working on some holiday cards that I'd like to share this week with all the lovely blog people.
  • I added a new projects button to the side bar so that you can see projects I have worked on in the past.

2 comments:

cb said...

sending you good luck vibes sweetie! love this picture the hair looks great against the white skin!
xo,
cb

Anonymous said...

That photo looks great! It's printed so well; I love that thick, wet hair flowing down her back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...