photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Sunday, October 3, 2010

fisheye camera

Tree 9 before the lowest limbs were cut. What a tragedy.
Also, my scanner is a tragedy. I need better technology for posting my film pictures online with higher quality. I clean the scanner glass all the time but there are still fuzzies. The light always washes out my photos. What I really would like is one of those fancy add-ons for scanners that can scan negatives in high resolution. That would be friggin' sweet.
Camera update: The shutter is a little sticky and definitely needs to be cleaned, but the camera does work. I just need to buy film and test out another role before I fork out money to have my camera checked out. pfft.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...