photo Separate_zpsee6734da.jpg  photo about_zps8c821b8c.jpg  photo portfolio_zps8d0d9d7f.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsa2e5e23c.jpg
 photo 30by30_zps098a90d4.jpg  photo instagram_zpse717f74f.jpg  photo facebook01_zps3b7e857c.jpg  photo Separate01_zps16ecb567.jpg

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

September 2006


September was the last month of summer, but many of my friends had already left for college. I met many new people that month, mainly in Berkeley, and I reconnected with friends who were still in high school or beginning their first year of college. September was a surprisingly good month despite my fear of returning to community college and losing my best friends.
September was also a month in which I had ample time to myself. At the time I had less people around me, which changed the subject of my photography and led to experimentation with light. Sunset and dusk were my favorite times of the day to shoot because the lighting best fit the mood I wanted to capture on film.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...